Lamp tables much like bedside cabinets are often overlooked in a room. They tend to sit in a corner, holding up a lamp and not doing much more. It’s still an important part or the room and can be very useful when used more like a miniature coffee table.
Multiple lamp tables can be used for rooms that prefer multiple chairs rather than a big sofa. They can also function well in bedrooms as bedside cabinets or even in dining rooms as a place to store lamps for additional lighting. It’s these little touches that make a house a home.
- Cotswold Lamp Table£169.00
- Retro Hairpin Side Table£179.00
- Cotswold Nest Of Tables£169.00
- Petros Lamp Table£199.00
- Stacked Books Chest of Drawers£199.00
- Anvil Lamp Table£199.00
- Cottage Lamp Table£219.00
- Washed Up Tall Lamp Table£219.00
- Savanna Lamp Table£229.00
- Cavendish Nest Of Tables£229.00
- Cavendish Lamp Table£299.00
- Washed Up Drum Lamp Table£319.00
- Shipyard 2 Drawer Side Table£499.00